Currently offering private mentoring on an hourly basis to individuals and couples on a variety of topics including:
- pain-coping during pregnancy and birth
- fear of childbirth
- creating a postpartum support plan
- preparing grandparents as birth support
- relationship changes after baby’s arrival
- sibling transitions
- processing birth trauma
- VBAC preparation
- household strategies for the large(r) family
I currently provide doula support at Richmond, BC Women’s, Surrey and Peace Arch hospitals, and home births in those surrounding areas. I bring my camera to every birth and deliver 12-15 edited black and white birth photos as part of my package.
Please contact me for a customized package.